Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Coming Soon!! Sooner than expected!!

Milina went into labor 1/7 early in the morning. Of course as first time parents we didn't realize it. We called the doctor office Wed morning because she thought her water broke, it had. A short drive later in morning traffic and we were admitted to the hospital. We though originally she would just be placed on bed rest in the hospital for as long as possible. We were wrong! The twins are 1 day over 32 weeks and weigh appx 4.5lb to 5lb from the sonogram estimate which has the doctors encouraged. Mia is head down and ready to go Adam is still transverse but may turn as he has more room once Mia is evicted for non-payment of rent. 32 weeks is appx 3weeks early for a normal twin due date. They will more than likely spend about 2-3weeks in the NICU depending on weight and lung development. We will post more after they are born hopefully with pictures. If you plan on visiting the hospital please call us first as visitor hours vary, that way we can make sure no one is turned away.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm so glad you posted here! Please keep us updated! I had heard her water broke, but that's all I knew! I am so anxious!!!! We love you guys and will keep you and the little ones in our prayers!!

(PS My water broke with Kathryn too and I called the hospital because I wasn't sure what was going on!)